View Single Post
Old 16-04-2016, 10:04 AM
Knower
Hello darlin,

Can I ask was this a recent thought? Did it come to you before or after this family member died? So sorry to hear that too xxxx love and light from me to you gorgeous, sending you a big huge squishy healing hug. If this came to you after the death it was more than likely not a random thing, it has purpose that is no small thing having death energy around. What I will say is that the earth is a magical place and we human beings are experiencing shifts/transformations in our souls right now. It will be different for everyone those who are not sure of themselves from their past to this moment and their futures are most vulnerable to the unseen forces in this world. A lot of people are experiencing increases in the extremes of this life, that is life and death. It's important that you allow yourself to feel any emotions that come up completely, express those feelings as you see fit so that you can let them go.

We are very powerful us humans, thoughts do create our reality, I'm seeing this over and over. So what you intend, what you think has a high chance of happening. If you do not wish to leave your body yet, then start to get to know yourself truly, the only way you can do this is to let go of any outside influences, easier said than done I know. But this is important if you are worried about what others or society thinks you are denying your self truth to come into your awareness. So be mindful of your thoughts, if you have a negative thought try to stop it in its tracks and think of something positive instead.

My son told my Mum recently that some friends came to him and told him that my Mum was going to die. He told my Mum not me, my Mum then said to him " Well if those friends come back you tell them to F OFF and that I'm not going to die yet" to which he replied "Ok Grandma". The worry immediately left his being and he went off and played with his brother and sister.

Decide what you want and know yourself , once you know yourself, you'll know your opposite which is where the negative thoughts/feelings come from. They do not come from you all by yourself, there are things at work too. The decision is up to you, just remember what I said about intentions they do come true....love and light xxxx