View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Toolite

I believe beginning of time we were spiritual we didnt have the different belief systems in place like we do now and we have all the different belief systems because we have so many interpretors. Before we were spiritual and lived it and knew it to be true.. we didnt have the gaps in our learning that we have now or the mis-information that will cause doubt in our capabilities spiritually.

How would a person know if they were an Earth Angel? First let me explain Earth Angel. Each lifetime we are given its so we can develop to achieve the highest level- Master Level which equates to Spirit Guide and Angel. I believe a person approaching that level in flesh is used to demonstrate some of the capabilites of an Angel in Flesh.. I believe Angels have free will but, they have learned all lessons of life and they have been conformed to a better way and their will is in agreement with light in all aspects.
Back to how would a person know... They would of always had a direct connection with the Creator/God/Universe. They would have been trained by Spirit in all areas. They would have been given a Main Focus/Goal but, also knows that they are used in many different ways too. They can see how they are similiar to others who hold a gift but, they also see the difference thats not common but unusual.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!