View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Tea Break

Angel1

Things would have been much simpler then and not complicated. I feel that religion complicates the issue and ties us up in metaphors and texts that can take a lifetime sitting in the mansions of wood and stone to descipher, leaving you no closer to god than the alter you are allowed to pray at. Each to their own ofcourse and no disrespect intended to religious folk but i just wanted to clarify why i believe that before there was religion, angels or a named creator there was only light in a much more pure form.

If you had the choice to bypass all other human interpretations, perceptions and depictions laid down before you and study the pure source for yourself would you choose to?[/quote]

That "pure form of light" is still here, Res

from the teachings of the White Eagle Lodge -

"Once you recognise that you are part of the infinite universal life you will know that you cannot hurt anything - any part of Creation - without injuring yourself; you cannot violate Mother Earth without hurting yourself because you are part of everything that lives, and everything that lives is part of you.

Were your vision clear, you would see the Divine Fire within even what you would call inanimate things - metals, stones, wood - all are pulsating with tiny sparks of light and fire.
All Nature is also pulsating wth these forces ... for this Divine Fire shines not only in the sky, but everywhere - in the Earth itself, an in all Nature. Another word for this fire is "love". This love is the life within everything.

This Earth is not dark and solid as supposed - but a Star of Light."

White Eagle.

Yes - "religion" does get in the way of faith.

Angel Blessings to All here within our Star of Light