Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2020, 01:27 AM
Experiencer

To save an angel

We were on a bus at night. Me and another guy were singing during the ride, I was sitting in the back of the bus, on the left side, and he was sitting in the front, on the right side. This time I sang very well, not trying to sing over him, but only to sing nice. The song doesn't exist, though.

We sang alternating lines, some parts I vocalized while he sang the lyrics, and overall it sounded really good, the people in the bus were enjoying it.

When the bus arrived at our destination and before it stopped we could see people that we knew out there, very well dressed and with their mates, they were all couples. Again it felt like reuniting with old school friends, like that dream in which I supposedly saw Hades and Persephone. Only this time I wasn't one of the guests, I was merely a visitor.

One girl sitting beside me on the bus said "Oh, look, it's that person over there!". I recognized some of them, and was happy and a little tense to be seeing them again after such a long time. They were beautiful and bright.

When we got out of the bus I found my fairy friend. We walked around a bit. She had her right arm around my waist, I had my left arm around hers. I told her, "Look, it's that famous person over there!", wanting her to see this man who looked like an old actor that died over a decade ago, he was a celebrity there.

I was looking for my sister, or an entity that played her role, because I thought I wasn't dressed well enough for the celebration.

It seemed like mating season, they were all in couples, and perhaps this was a collective wedding or prom.

I found a friend of my sister, who in reality doesn't exist, and asked him to tell her to get me a better shirt. He went looking for her, and when we found her she was socializing with a man, who in reality doesn't exist, and seemed a bit inebriated. She didn't even pay attention to me. I turned my back on her and left with the fairy.

There was this great hall where people were going into, like in that other dream, but this time I hadn't entered yet. We got close to the entrance and there were some people standing there, maybe waiting for their mates, and others with their company about to enter.

I told her I wasn't comfortable with my t-shirt, so I wouldn't enter. She said "I am going inside anyway to save an angel.", and went running inside. For a moment I thought about following her, but hesitated and stood at the entrance just watching.

I'd say they get people from many different realms in that place for that celebration, it was clear there were beings from different levels all around, some higher than others, they stood out more and were more admired.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 17-06-2020 at 03:07 AM.