Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 10:42 PM
Experiencer

What does she like to eat?

Being omnivorous, I never gave much thought about eating one type of food or another, as long as I'm preparing the meal myself I have no restrictions.

I was curious about what the fairy likes to eat, maybe it was something strange like toads and lizards, or disgusting compared to our customs, like corpses of animals and people. Reading online there's a sort of consensus that they like sweets, milk and honey. I was ready to be shown anything, but what she said made me wonder.

That which the earth gives for free and people don't have to steal from other creatures. In this case, fruits and vegetables, as opposed to the milk that people have to steal from cows, or honey that people steal from bees, or eggs that people steal from chickens.

Meat comes from living beings, which means that they should have a life and be free before they are captured and eaten. In other words, it's ok to eat animals that were hunted for that purpose, but it is cruel to keep them imprisoned in awful conditions to serve as food. That's the way the native indians did, probably because they understood better the will of the higher beings and how to treat nature.

She also said she likes that which grows secretly in the earth, which includes carrots, potatoes, garlic, onion, etc.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.