View Single Post
Old 18-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Yes please share what you know, if you don't mind. It doesn't matter if what you have to say doesn't "fit". That only makes it more interesting and more useful, like a different puzzle piece.

Quote:
How do you define ‘Shadow spirits.’ This could help to provide information.

Ok, I’ll write up as much as I can pull off the top of my head, this post will probably be quite lengthily.

I define shadow spirits of any kind as being an individual with a specific type of energy which have a very disjointed and almost random low toned vibratory pattern. These spirits are most often seen with dark static-like shadowy features and can be of varying densities and can have either a single, or varying forms.

I don’t include spirits faking shadow-like identities for their own purposes as being shadows themselves because it isn’t their natural state of being.

Two of the main signs of a shadows presence are a severe decline in air pressure and temperature and noticeable alteration of the atmosphere of an area (such as an unusual and sudden change in the density of the air,)

I’ve personally witnessed shadows hosting in physical bodies via possession, soul bonds, as well as energetic attachments and constructs. I have yet to personally communicate with a shadow who has been incarnate themselves though I think that such a thing is possible.

I’ve separated shadows into 4 categories which I’ve decided to name after what I know of their origins.

Accumulative Shadows

These shadows are seen as being extremely solid, like a litteral physical shadow and often have a single terrestrial form (such as a human or animal…not sure about plants.) I find these shadows to be quite basic and whom often mirror the behavior of whoever they are communicating with. They have a naturally inquisitive nature and often choose in specific places to inhabit which suits their personal preferences. These shadows aren’t a direct threat to incarnates and have often co-existed well with other spirits.

Because of the fixed nature of these shadows forms (which they cannot change), they are the most often photographed and seen. However, since their energy isn’t of a high velocity they are quite hard to film (not sure how that works, but I’ve tested the theory out and gotten the same results each time.)

Through conversing with such shadows I have found that many are indigenous to this state of existence (the physical world) and that they often form naturally over varying periods of time and mimic whichever animal they first bond closely with, which becomes their natural form.
I’ve also heard a couple of varying accounts about shadows shedding any coalesced energy that they find to be too bulky and dense to carry around. In circumstances where shadows meet whilst “shedding” this energy can then attract and accumulate other shadow energies to form a smaller shadow with sentience of its own which then develops and finds a form of it’s own (a majority of the ones I’ve seen be created this way happen to take the forms of children or small animals, I find this may be because of their overall smaller volume.)

Evolved Shadows

These shadows are much like the previous in the sense that they have a fixed form which is terrestrial, but these shadows can vary in density and definition. Their energy flows in the same way a ghosts would, so areas of their form can be indistinct or blurry or opaque whilst other areas are dark and solid looking.

These shadows are often disruptive and constantly in motion. They often seem to be wandering aimlessly, but in reality they always focus on some specific goal and have something of a one track mind so they are quite difficult to converse with. The auras of these spirits are quite physically oriented so they often affect physical objects in their vicinity, seemingly in the same way as a poltergeist, only without intent and often no more than vibrating/shaking objects around them or dragging loose objects in the outer layers of their auras.

Also, unlike the former spirits, these shadows have differing origins. The origin of a majority of these shadows seems to be that they were once ghosts (souls of the deceased) who simply took an alternative “evolutionary path” and became attuned to lower vibration energies. Others claim to be astral projector’s who have attachments to either the former or latter shadow type.

Foreign Shadows

These shadows are often described in various ways because they are able to change their forms at will (though I do believe each does have a natural form,) one very common tip off as to this kind of spirit is that they are able to portray a small amount of color through their forms (often as shining eyes or a glow emanating out of the form itself.) These shadows are known to provoke negative affects on incarnates and discarnate’s alike because their nature is predatory (they feed on various forms energy from external sources to keep them metaphysically balanced.) The behavior of these shadows varies greatly from individual to individual and they seem to be very elusive.

One marked difference I have seen among the previous types of shadows and this kind is that this kind is actually able to create auditory sound. A common occurrence in the presence of such a spirit is to hear them “breathing” loudly. I believe this “breathing” may be the sound of the shadow pulling in and filtering energy (inhale pulls energy in, exhale filters and disperses any unneeded components of that energy itself.)

It seems clear to me that the origin of this type of shadow is not strictly physical considering I’ve watched a number of them “teleport” and come and go through specific areas.

Other Shadows

These are shadows which I have yet to place in any category because they have characteristics of more then one category, or no characteristics at all.

One of this category seems to be a “mixed” spirit with both the black static energy pertaining to shadows themselves, and white low velocity energy as well. (One I witnessed had a white inner core, while the outer layers of its form and aura were shadow-like.)

Another would be a shadow that is completely white in color which I witnessed clinging to a tree about 4 years ago, it had the same energetic feel to it, but looked completely different (maybe there are albino spirits. Heh.)

Ok, now for the sake of the length of this post I’ll leave my own descriptions of skills and behavior’s I think are inherent to shadows themselves for a later time (if anyone is interested after that looong speel.)