View Single Post
Old 30-12-2012, 07:28 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLightB4U
Why is it that you may or may not feel sadness over someones death?

I feel that i never get sad or upset when someone dies, i feel that i may come into contact with them another time. when i was younger, i never understood death, I feared it but never really understood why it was so. someone dying to me is like leaving on a vacation for awhile until i meet them again.

share your thoughts with me! : D

Love, light and laughter!
B4U <3

I know if I lost my parents I wouldn't be able to handle it. Rarely have I felt sadness over death, when I do it is not because I miss them, it is because I miss the memories I had with them. They are with me still, and they are doing amazing! It's actually the nostalgic memories that used to be that make me feel sad because the past is no longer.
There is just something sad about no longer having the past anymore. But I still believe I wouldn't be able to get through that easily if I lost my parents.

But to tell you the truth, I've cried more over losing my family home than I ever have over losing loved ones. I grew up on a farm in the wilderness, and I loved it so much. When we had to move away that farm stayed in my heart forever, every night I still dream of it. Every night! I guess I know that my loved ones are okay and I still see them whenever I want in spirit, but the farm is still there, and I don't know if its going to be okay, and its so close yet so out of reach. Although every night I dream of it and its like I still remember every inch of how it used to be, it feels like part of my soul is still there. It was the greatest times of my childhood on that farm,
really amazing memories, the best memories even. It will always be my home.
Yet I am still hurting because I miss it so much. My trees and my woods that i spent so much time in still call to me, I used to spend hours singing to them and talking to them. No other forests can be the same, they were my friends, no- they were my family, they raised me and i loved them and I miss them a lot. I wish I could go back there just to visit them.