View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Toolite

The Cycle Of Life & Death

These beliefs are based on a spiritual teaching not from reading any books..

I believe life is all for the purpose of learning and being developed to a higher level.. Each life we live we are taught certain lessons and I would say its like school... some more evolved and it can be because they many lives or they are just teachable... many of our wills are stubborn but, any way..

I believe when our flesh dies or before it dies we are pulled out of the body and depending on our will we can cross - which a light does open up and also death doesnt hurt. when the light shine we decide then if we will go and many dont go for obvious reasons... so they walk the earth and they are not happy.. if the stay..

I believe those that cross are subject to a review of their life with God and the majority of the time they return to reincarnate so they can continue to learn and develop to a master level. I do believe that ther are individuals in heaven but they are at the master level, angel , spirit guide level.

I do believe some individuals move on to hell and are judged by demons- not satan himself but satans demons.

I do believe individuals can end up in a temp hell that they themself has created but, what you think is reality.. and I belive thats the purgatory.. they always fear crossing over or fear judgement because of their past...thats why I say we judge ourself first.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!