View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 04:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r

Humans design technologies that detect wide range of EMRadiation frequencies, beyond what the the human body detects or is aware of, so humans are not limited in the ability to know of EMRadiational frequences beyond that of our five, nervous system senses.
Just because they "detect it" doesn't mean that they know what it is, how it's fully expressed or it's connection to everything else. We can only view with some accuracy the current frequencies that we currently inhabit. Our bodies and senses are designed for these frequencies and we can only roughly speculate as to what lay beyond. I'm speculating that we were born into these bodies to simply do that. To look around through our senses and to experience this range of tightly specific frequencies in such a way that would be otherwise difficult.

By necessity we can only view a very thin slice of what's expressed via this current format. All of these frequencies, both higher and lower, exists just fine without us. Nothing else out there needs for us to be here in order to exist in a cogent and functional way... So at best we're observers and at worse an intrusion.

If we're wanting to "experience" these many other frequencies then we need to inhabit a vehicle for doing so. Simply reflecting on such things won't cut it, and isolating and labeling them with words does nothing to reveal the living properties of that which isn't physically possible for us to align with.

A machine is not a living interpreter. It's been calibrated to reflect what we currently think we know. They immit numbers that we collate based on the current logic of the day. They appease our mentalist framework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
How do you know that I have not had this alledged "out of body" experience, but dont perceive or identify that experience as you do.
That's easy. I know that you haven't (in a way that you've remembered) because you speak in stubborn absolutes. You say I'm vague and I say that your vision is obscured by just such specifics. What I'm seeing doesn't lend itself to the logic you covet because to define any one part would require it all to be defined.. and with the inclusion of the consciousness that underpins it all. It's like we're all fishes and a few of us bobbed to the surface and saw an airplane flyby overhead. How does one return to the rest of the school and try and explain that with any specificity?

Look at how much study goes into any particular subject that's being explored by we humans. Some people spend their entire lifetimes invested in one simple aspect of this research. The information is condensed into a specific line of reasoning and folks like yourself adapt to such and then repeat it with some zeal as though it's intimately your own. Wouldn't similar be needed for me then to repeat back to you what the out-of-body researches discovered, and which bolsters both my experience and assumptions? Spoiler alert, such research doen't currently exist.

We only just discovered what bacteria does in the gut, both it's uses and risks based on differing strains. Such bacteria has been playing it's role in this way since the beginning of our species, and without our knowing about it. Nature does not need for us to know what we are and as to how we innately work. So we are Not born with that knowing in relation to psychical necessity, it's even less important, in terms of survival, that we're specifically acquainted with what lies beyond.

So if I "tried" to explain such experiences I'd be lying to you.. so to "begin" would be the opening of that lie.

Besides, it's not logic that drives what I'm seeing, it's experience. We're needing to participate in order to align with the rhythms that drives all creation. The best we can hope for is for me to say "airplane", which you'll sharply return with the word "coral". :)