View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

So - Im not a Hindu - though I do share a lot of your beliefs and philosophies as my own unique gnostic truth reveals.. As Im reading the OP here, I just had a literal "flashback" to a direct spiritual encounter with Christ that I had some years ago - and as I sit and ponder this here now, I have to ask seriously -what do you think..?.. Is it possible that Lord Shiva, and Christ are two manifestations of the same Mind..?..Same Divine force..??....

See, Im asking because in my Christ experience, how to say this - we sat in Paradise together - we shared a big fat spliff of the best weed I have ever had - we had a joke about the "tree of knowledge of all good an evil" - and He laughed and teased about my naivete..

And see -as this was happening, He was chainging His form right before my eyes, like at leisure - first He looked "classic" beard, long hair, Arabic - next He was a small child - an old man - a woman - many different images all changed as His mood and emotion and intent changed, and as He gave me the spliff - I can see it again clearly - triggered by that post above - He was a youth, maybe 25 or so, laughing joyously as He did this, and He definately had got blue skin, and is not quite human at some points....

I just accepted it all as part of the experience - and over the years different flashes of "memory" resurface that flesh it out as whole - such as here, I read that O P and my experience came again VIVID, I can hear the sound of His laugh again, feel that emotion and awe begin to rise even here as Im typing this...WOW....That really was an awesome experience and IM sitting here with a big cheesy grin on my face at the memory of it - the religious Christians call me a liar - but I know what I know - and now there is clearly some more to be revealed yet...Very intriguing....