View Single Post
Old 24-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Experiencer
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and advice!!

LostintheLore, it has been a very positive experience so far. I've only been reading about Wicca for a few weeks, now, the first (and only) spell so far being a few weeks ago. I find that I'm considering other spells, but don't want to become reckless, and turn to spells when I'm emotional. As a matter of fact, that is warned against, so it's important to be calm and focused, and really know what you want and desire...and if that want and desire is a positive thing.

An update, my boss was called in again this week to HR, and this time an even sterner warning was given to him. So, we will see what happens. I'm not one to gloat, and that's not the feeling here. I'd say this has been a long time coming, I've worked here for a few years, and have suffered under this guy's bullying tactics, and it's time for it to stop. I can't help but think that the spell worked...but something to note...when I did the banishing spell, my main intent was to banish his negativity from me, and eventually I asked for it to be banished from the group. Well, he lashed out at solely one coworker this week, and then that path led to her asking for HR to get involved, and then HR interviewed us all again. Apparently, from what i heard, he was blindsided, and didn't see this coming.

Let's hope he changes his ways, if not...he will likely resign or be asked to leave. I can't believe that this all happened, as I thought the situation was honestly hopeless. :)