Thread: Skin walkers
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I knew someone who was a Shaman. This was over 20 years ago now. He was not Native American though.
He had the ability to shape-shift into an animal form but this was done in the "etheric" body in a dense level of the Astral. Being quite a dense form it presumably could be seen physically by those who were sensitive enough to see etheric forms.
Hi Tobi,
I haven’t read many of your posts, but the few I have come across do “ring some bells”, the above included.

I’ve experienced something a bit similar what you described.
Persons Astral traveling into my ‘presence’ or ‘energy field’, I saw as a kind of ‘ghostly’ presence in my waking reality, and being Astral, there is no limit I assume, what form they wish to take.
But here I would like to make the distinction that real Shamans act from non-dual spiritual point of view, not from any Astral ability power trip. There is difference between Shamanism and Sorcery.

Heather Aine,
I haven’t read the “Aboriginal Secrets of Awakening”: A Journey of Healing and Spirituality with a Remote Australian Tribe, but at least in the past, you could meet these powerful Arrernte healers through the Aboriginal health clinic in Alice Springs.
There is NO native – non-native (dual) boundary, they help anyone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTteDpIqLvw

Last edited by sentient : 16-06-2018 at 05:07 PM.