View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 11:26 AM
Guide

Something big in the sky

I dreamt that I was outside lay under a kind of open plan bus shelter on a street. I got up and stood looking towards the sky saying 'what is that?' Someone else stopped and looked and we both kept saying 'what is it?' Then I was on my own and knew I had to get inside but needed to collect my things. I realised I was naked and picked up a sheet that was covering me and a sheet that was lay on the ground that I'd been lying on. I knew I had some socks under the sheet that I needed to collect too which I did. I used the sheets to wrap around me and I ran to go inside.

I don't know where I ran to. I didn't see as I'd woken up. What I saw in the sky was like a transformer (like in the film Transformers)....it changed shape and it was huge. I also felt it was robotic and metallic. This is going to sound so odd. It was in the shape of a huge body curled in a ball that started unfolding but instead of becoming upright it was rolling over and over like someone doing a forward roll in gym class. That's the only way I can think of to describe it. What struck me was that the dream was organised, there was no disarray or randomness to it.