Thread: Aneka Rasa
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
I admire the honesty & openness of this posting.

It has been referred to as "standing on the shoulders of giants" whereby we pat ourselves on the back for being very clever yet really alot of the things that we encounter in life are borrowed from others.

Our languages, customs & fashions are not original or unique to us at all - we didn't design them or develop them yet many people give them selves a sense of superiority for what is essentially following the heard

. I admire those who test the water for themselves, who double check facts for themselves & are prepared to keep an open mind despite whatever the "experts" are saying at the moment.

If it works for us, if we have seen things for ourselves or have strange experiences that might defy logic - as long as we are honest then its all anyone can do.

I like the unexplained, I like a good mystery - the universe is just that.

I never hear Shivani try to convert anyone which is why she interests me, shes not selling **** or trying to self convince - shes always learning ... sound like you are too.

Hello Raziel.I enjoyed your post.

The "expert's" have being trying to nail down things for a long time and they get it wrong and right.Our modern world is because of the expertise of great minds.
The problem with experts is that they are often not open enough to leave some room in case they might be wrong.
Trying to explain mystical and spiritual experiences with science just makes me laugh but I do understand as I was in their shoe's once,,Personal Experience is a better teacher than any book or rational or inquisitive thought and you won't get that Experience unless you go out into the world and look for it everywhere.

When the experts try to nail down God that's when they will always fail.
As Shivani has said "You can't put God in a box"