View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 02:51 AM
Master

hi markings

well to be honest i came into this feeling like everything that was being done was wrong, like none of the paths being followed would get me to the place I was told they would go. I still think that is true... which is why I won't just blindly follow paths when I don't want to. What is the point of following a path that is supposed to get me somewhere, when I know it doesn't go to the advertised place? If it seems nice to go down it anyway then fine, but if I intend to get to the place they tell me it goes and follow it just to try to get there, I'm deluding myself. THAT is the nature of confusion.

But at the same time there is very real wisdom in the paths that have been layed out... in the present case sometimes it IS best not to say what you know. There are a lot of things that if you say them, you really cause a lot of trouble. Much better to let those inclined figure out what they need on their own. But again, I don't want to continue to make it a rule that I'm never allowed to talk just on the basis that it will get us somewhere we need to go if I just shut up, knowing as I do that the goal can't be reached that way.