View Single Post
Old 19-04-2013, 09:44 PM
Master
Dear Sparrow and Others,

Lately I am thinking about Life Review. I think when reviewing my lifetime, it will be greatly enjoyable to look back, and it will open up many new opportunities, new connections, new ideas. I'm hoping to stay compassionate towards myself when looking at choices, thoughts, and actions I might regret or find hurtful to relive.

What are effective ways to approach one's life review? Perhaps to avoid judging oneself and censuring oneself when we could use compassion to understand what led to those things we would like to reconsider. What else?

When you are accessing your Akashic book, this - your life review, what you are doing in a sense is accessing and coming face to face with your own spirit. In this respect, it knows your ever thought, your every deed, and there is nothing whatsoever you can hide from it. For it is, your spirit is your ultimate witness to your life journey. Though this is true your Akashic book does not impose its own values upon you in order to teach you some grand or otherwise ethical lesson. It is the consciousness you hold at the time of accessing your Akashic book which imposes its own values on what is observed and experienced within that book. What this means for you is that your interactivity and experience with your Akashic book, your life review, will be different each time you approach it with a different attitude or consciousness perspective. What you will wish to understand in your wisdom are the values you have adopted from physical state which you are now using to interpret and review that life journey now in the spirit world. You are applying very specific values when you make judgement of that life review. This is to say, the more doleful values you experience during that life review, such as guilt, sorrow and disappointment, originate for the majority from your physical state persona and its adopted values.

It lies within your benefit to understand where those values have come from and why you are applying them to that Akashic information. Understand your Akashic book is pure information. That information will cause you to react and respond depending on how it is processed. Even should you have acted in ways you regret it is not necessary to attach judgemental human values to that life journey. You are simply a student to the human physical universe and its very challenging forces and imposing influences. Your actions are the result of the environment you were born into as a physical animal, and was an expression of that environment through you. Your actions on the physical side of life do not reflect your true spirit identity or nature, and this is a unified truth which all within the love and light of the spirit world acknowledge. The reason why those in spirit do not judge you as a human being is for this reason. It is not for you then, upon your life review, to cause yourself undue suffering in your soul when it is really you simply have not understood the experience on a deeper level. The experience was a brief experiment of what can occur when a fragment of your core consciousness is placed in this particular vibration, on this particular planet, at this particular point in time. It does not really matter what your experience was, your experiment was successful in any event, for it allowed you to observe the many mechanisms, forces and energies at play in this particular environment in the universe. Some of those experiences may not have been pleasant, but that is to be expected in this particular vibration which is susceptible to other forms of energy force, control and corruption.
So instead of judging your life review through typical human behaviour, through typical human mind and thinking, witness and experience the event as a nourishing blend of flavours which gave you an intimate personal account of what it is like to be a human being. Witness how certain events in your life, nourished or undernourished by certain specific environments gave rise to specific experiences for your consciousness palette. Observe what events took place and why and how they came to manifest. Have the compassion and heart wisdom to understand blame is neither necessary or effective within your perspective, for it is, the immense loving being that you are in spirit would or could never truly harm, or inflict ill-deed, upon any other under the perfect harmonic vibration your core energy originates from.

You must remember, always, your human actions do not reflect or represent your true spirit identity or nature. They merely reflect the nature of physical environment upon consciousness which tries its very best to grow into something beautiful.

Apparently, it will be a wonderful tapestry of this epic lifetime.

For some it can be. Many past loved ones and many animals, both wild and domestic you once had interacted with may come to appear to you from your Akashic book. They will simply manifest next to you as you engage that consciousness memory of them in the halls of learning. If you had ever fed a rabbit, if you had ever rescued a bird, or if you had ever shown kindness to a spider, they will appear to you to remind you of what you had done, even if you had forgotten. They will speak to you through emotion, through images in your mind and within your consciousness and relay their deepest gratitude’s.

I imagine there will be assistance in performing one's life review, and that how we utilize that assistance, along with how we deal with things on our own, can have a great impact on what we get out of the process.

What you get out of the process is always entirely up to you. Not everybody will need or want assistance during their life review. It can be a very intimate event which you may wish to indulge alone at great length. Your guides will join you afterwards to support your understanding and facilitate direction, while others will have clear perception of what to do and where to go next.

Also, I remember reading your explanation that mentioned it is necessary to come to terms with yourself on an energy level (using the review) before accessing some of the entities, dimensions, etc. that vibrate for lack of a better term "higher." I would like to confirm that this is a gradual process and that there is not some distinct level of completion we must reach before doing anything outside of certain parameters.

Yes this is a gradual process which differs for each individual, for each needs a different degree of reflection and time to process thoughts and held values.

Most of all, I would say, we ought to live our lifetimes for their intrinsic value, and not only to prepare for the afterlife.

Well indeed, if your physical life were primarily to prepare you for the afterlife you would certainly not bother coming to physical life to begin with. It is for you for reflect on the values possible and sustainable here, and in what ways you can apply your inherent gifts to create an environment which aspires to expand those values and enrich them to very beautiful potentials.

I bid you a peaceful night.

Would be happy to hear the thoughts of you, Sparrow, and anyone here.

Justin

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸