View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Guide

One size does not fit all and no one is going to have the same exact journey as another. Even pertaining to a twin flame.. just because if one person has planned to have other 'soul connections' does not mean everyone will too.

And another thing to remember is that all these teacher are human. will never know the entirety of anything here on earth and never will know. Goldray is no different. i find his teaching to be quite off putting.. who is anyone to tell me who i should listen to and who is broadcasting correct information? most certainly not him even if he tries to use that i know better then you do nonsense under the guise of "the truth" It never has to be done in a manner of being talked down at like he does.

The same goes for "the truth". One person may have this as their truth and others it will not be true. i also feel that for some being with one or nothing doesnt necessarily "sell themselves short". Would that be your ego talking here? Why would having to be with another soul connection again determine what their worth is as a soul?

In my experience i have had only one soul connection and not again since. in fact one was one too many for me. i would gladly take nothing instead. another fact is that i would feel quite yucky to ever have another one. so for me selling myself short would be to have another one of these god forsaken twin flamer connections. i say to that idea..Get out of here with that trash!!

i dont want or need love and my heart is not interested in ever being open for anybody for any reason at any time. I most certainly dont require it to live or i will wither away and die if i dont. . The way people treat each other and the planet itself.. is total stupidity and nonsense. No one in their right mind would want another connection to another one of the billions of people who are this way.

anyone tries to send me another damm twin flame.. im putting a stamp on it that says return to sender and shipping it back to walmart as the useless garbage soul it is.

as you probably realize by now i dont really look too highly at twin flames. its such a cutthroat community that is very strict .It brings to mind a sentiment i agree with that was told to a DF by her DM. That twin flames are for little girls and housewives.

That cant be any more evident as the majority of who talk about "twin flames" are women. The majority of those lame tarot readings and teachers are done by women and are extremely obsession focused on the DM with "union is now" and all the who what where when why and how divine masculine obsessional videos.

All with the same basic premise.. the DF has no self work to do and i just waiting on the DM and he is going to "wake up " and come running back. And get "with the program" the codependent program the DF falsely believes she is now free of. When the Df talk about "union" they mean only one thing.. a romantic relationship with their alleged "twin flame". That also is not a new template and women seem to have a lifelong preoccupation and need with being in a relationship.

The preoccupation with silly things that dont actually matter is sickening too. ooh a number .. big deal.. ooh feelings.. are misleading. Names and birthdates " we have a father with the same name or our mothers birthday is the same. hah millions are born on the same day everyday of the year. That they "feel" things are "not over" any and every excuse to reinforce that they are "twin flames"

There are no such things as "false twin flames" That concept is nothing but a get out of jail free card and allowing blameshift. to pass on all personal accountability onto another person and having to accept no wrong doing. IE DF made a mistake about someone but cannot accept she is the problem.. so just cry "false twin flame"! have a big attention desperate DF pity party aww wah boo hoo every one feel bad for me i had a "false twin flame wah" and all is well again.. shes still a twin flame and "hes out there somewhere" i"false twin flames" helps keep the delusion alive that the DF is a twin flame at all in the first place.

And the real twin flamer..Which will be the very next guy she meets coincidentally.. Its HIM! hes my real twin flame!..and then oooh uh oh.Nope DF is wrong again!. Time for dear ole DF to pull the "false twin flame" blameshifting act and convene all her allies together for the massive DF pity party all over again.

It is highly evident that is the truth about this matter because i have in the past seen countless numbers of the same DF's say the same exact copy and pasted comment posted on numerous youtube videos garnering sympathy for her pathetic self. Another big 'coincidence" is that is the majority of the DF only who seem to have these alleged "false twin flames" in a very high frequency and number count. What a coincidence indeed. NOT

Hmm for all this "save the world" and "new template" gibberish many cling to it would appear that the DF majority are doing neither of these things.

All i see is relationship addiction, obsession and women clinging codependently to men emotionally, spiritually, physically, mentally and vibrationally who want jack to do with them. I dont blame any of those men either! Thats a repulsive energy no one wants to get near again after being exposed to by all these so called "awakened DF"

it is also an excuse for wo/men to lie cheat and betray.. all in the name of 'twin flame"! i find it interesting that most all of these twin flames are in relationships with other people but mess around with someone else behind anothers back. There is nothing spiritual or "5d" about that. That is not any kind of 'new template" either.

But one thing i dont understand is.. why do you intend to keep repeating someone elses beliefs (goldray) you claim as your own and is "the truth" onto them for? That is not any kind of "new template" that is what we see religious people do and have for centuries already. I mean no disrespect but why try to alter others learning path? They will find out whatever it is they are to learn eventually.