View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 12:30 AM
Administrator
Hello

I was baptized in the Anglican Church and stayed that course until I was 13 years old and then hit that wall of enough is enough. I was getting no answers there from what I could do that I as told "never to talk about child". So as the Bible had a darker side to it I searched there for answers. Not finding them there either but had some fun lessons along the path.

I now am a child of Metaphysics

met·a·phys·ics

[ˌmedəˈfiziks]

NOUN

the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.

abstract theory or talk with no basis in reality:

"his concept of society as an organic entity is, for market liberals, simply metaphysics"

In this all religions are open for discussions and acceptance. There is no one God or Gods there is a Universal harmony I find with it all being a oneness with the Universe and beyond.

I have many Bibles and other religious texts under my roof but none stick to me in a book of truth, they all hold something of value. I too have many a cross that I wear not as a religious symbol but as a symbol of what energy I want with me for the day.

What the Bible can do is quite interesting (but too most books can do the same) is to randomly open it and read what first takes your eye to it. Often there is a message there for you.

We do not have to toss the baby out with the bathwater to find common ground in what we were baptized into in life.

Lynn