View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Theopjilus; Hmm - I suggest you check out your NEW testament origins - those are NOT the disciples writing there my friend - clearly admitted BY the catholic church - and freely admitted IN THE GOSPELS THEMSELVES.. Does any one here read their bible accurately..??.. or do you (all) juts hear a thing and make believe it fits your truth without checking..??..

Read the first and last paragraph of any of the gospels that are claimed to be written by disciples - see there clear admission, that it is NOT the disciple writing, nor its it ANYONE who knew disciple or Christ directly - those gospels as they appear NOW in your AUTHORISED bible version, are NOT the ORIGINAL gospels at all !! Your bible NEW testamant as it is presented in your modern bible DID NOT EXIST until mid FOURTH CENTURY....!!

The ORIGINAL gospels that ARE WRITTEN BY THE DISCIPLES..??...Guess wjhat happened to them..??...Your religion FORBAD YOU TO KNOW THEIR TRUTH !! And anyone who went against that order, was termed "heretic" and MURDERED in the most gruesome fashion to deter any others from seekin gout the truth.... The gospels YOU have in the bible are NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL VERSIONS...I mean - take John - he is a SAINT to your religion, has a CANON gospel - but look - he ALSO has OTHER GOSPELS that your religion says are HERASY !!!

Seems THEY pick and choose HIS truth for you and THEY decided what you are allowed to know - ALWAYS through out the ENTIRE bible as it was manufactured with sole intent to STOP A CIVIL WAR and to DOMINATE them all with....NO, the religious authority do NOT have ANY actual gospels from the time of Christ that MATCH the ones they present as "truth" and that they can hold in their hands and show to people... Their EARLIEST copies of their own gospels, THEY FULLY ADMIT, only date back to mid FOURTH CENTURY.. Look, this is what the catholic authority say intheir own encycopedia :

Quote:
"Our documentary sources of knowledge about the origins of Christianity and its earliest development are chiefly the New Testament Scriptures, the authenticity of which we must, to a great extent, take for granted."
(Catholic Encyclopedia, Farley ed., vol. iii, p. 712)

They say the ONLY sources they have are the new testament gospels themselves, and basically tell us we MUST TAKE IT FOR GRANTED....lol.....

They further admit :
Quote:
the earliest of the extant manuscripts [of the New Testament], it is true, do not date back beyond the middle of the fourth century AD

(Catholic Encyclopedia, op. cit., pp. 656-7).

Just as I said - the earliest ones that they ACTUALLY HAVE can hold and show people, ONLY go back to MID FOURTH CENTURTU !!! That's the CATHOLIC AUTHORITY telling us that THEIR OWN COPIES only go back to that late age....350 years AFTER they MURDERED Christ, they MANUFACTURED A TRUTH to ensure they remained dominant and in control !!

They have LIED to you - fully so - for Christ said quite blatantly in the ORIGINAL gospels, that Our Father whom HE ALONE reveals, is NOT the jewish god you know as Yhvh - that jewish god is an imposter He said - and of course, for His truth, the jews murdered Him, as we know...

Seems I need to say it often here - if you REALLY want Christ truth, then for your own sakes seek out EVERYTHING that your religion forbad you to know - see what they are HIDING from you !!