View Single Post
Old 05-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Old story I don't want to forget

Sorry, if this is the wrong forum.

This occurred in high school (junior or senior age,I think).

Basically. I feel as though I dreamed of purgatory. Or afterlife? The dream was, I could see black, kind of like looking at a shadow. Then as it progressed I could see like buildings (my interpretation). And I saw crowds of like shadow/black figures. They didn't say anything, they were more like moaning/humming. Then it panned to a 2nd/upper level where.. Aaliyah (the singer who passed) was there standing. I could see her though, her face as though she was in front of me. She was crying and talking. I forgot exactly what she said. But she was crying (with anger/remorse?). Eventually a door shape of white light appeared behind her, swallowing her. And I remember clear as day her saying "I'm sorry."

Now I am schizoaffective. This dream occurred after I was released from a hospital. I did say I can talk to deceased people. But never once said her name or thought of her. The most I saw of her was one of her movies with Jet Li.

Anyone else have a dream/occurrence like mine? I would like to hear your guys input.