View Single Post
Old 16-12-2010, 07:31 AM
Knower
Exclamation Natural Cure For Gallstones?

I've been told I have "sand" and "crystals" in my gallbladder that might develop into stones over time and then I will have to have my whole gallbladder taken out. I am going to go check it out on ultrasound soon, and I am afraid that the stones might be formed now. I absolutely don't want to have an entire organ removed, no matter how "non-mandatory" people think its use is, until I exhaust all other possibilities. Especially because I also have gastritis and atypical ulcerous colitis (inflammation of stomach and intestines), so I am pretty sure all of the conditions are mainly caused by stress, and they could be gone if I get rid of the psychological part in the future.

I am interested in hearing of natural remedies, diets, etc. that I can use to break down and pass gallstones. So far I've only been using liquid made of herbs that is supposed to push gallbladder to "work" more. It's been helping my digestion but not solving the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Anima