View Single Post
Old 24-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Serenity Bear

True chakra clearing can be a difficult process, as you need to cleanse on all levels (mind, body, spirit).

To cleanse the auric body, you simple say to yourself to be grounded of any negative energy and then re-energise afterwards.

To cleanse the body,some suggest detoxing but this has been proven medically not to do anything for the body as long as its working well already. For me it means eatting well, drinking plenty of water and exercising all in moderation.

Mental cleansing for me means journaling my emotions. A Native American friend suggested a 31 day recapitulation - which means you work on your emotions for 31 consecutive days, which does work. It can be an awful time though with a lot of raw emotions. This is especially true of really junked up chakras (stuck emotions appear like a black tar at the base of the bloom).

To heal the petals of the chakras, or even the swirling vortexs you would need to be at least at intermediate medium, or healer. Its probably best to see a good healer who has experience in this area, if you feel you have very clogged chakras. For the normal average 'dust down' then the average person can do that as stated above.