View Single Post
Old 13-03-2017, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder

My Cat Freaked Out!

Hi everyone,

I had two cats, however one of them passed away a couple months ago. My other cat has acted sad since the other cat passed away.

I was sitting with my cat tonight, and I asked for the spirit of the other cat who passed away to come to tell this cat that she was ok. As soon as I did this, my cat started walking around the room looking around quickly. He kept making laps around the room looking around at the ceiling and other places (I've NEVER seen him do this). Once he finally stopped, I thought that I would activate my Reiki and give him some Reiki to help calm him down. This is the first time I've given this cat Reiki, and soon as I felt the Reiki flowing into my hands, he jumped into his bed. I tried petting him and giving him Reiki a little longer, but I sensed that he felt afraid. I gave him a treat in hopes that he would eat it and calm himself down but he hissed at me a couple of times. I told him that he was ok and he is loved. I left him alone for a while and then went to check on him and he was himself again. =)

I found this really interesting. Are animals usually afraid of Reiki? What's your opinion? I appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks!