View Single Post
Old 26-07-2011, 08:08 AM
Trieah

There was a man that I had fallen head over heals in love with. But he and I never actually got to meet in person. He always knew that he would die fairly young because of his medical condition, so he lived his life to the fullest. He became quite famous throughout the world, and spared no expense on leading the good life. Though I'd read stories from his friends, about how he was lonely because he could never find the one person his heart told him was out there waiting for him.

Now whether that really was me, or not, I just don't know for sure. It just kinda hurts too much to think about it, so I try not to. I foolishly didn't follow my gut instinct and missed my one and only chance to finally meet him in person. But, about 2 1/2 months before he died, he actually come to me in a dream. He asked me where I had been. And said that he'd see me everywhere, but never understood why I never came to talk to him. I had to look him in the eye and tell him, "Well. . . , you're Andre the Giant. And I'm just a young single mother on welfare (at the time)." That didn't seem to matter to him, and eventually we wound up talking, though it felt more like we were old friends seeing each other for the first time in years. Everything seemed to be going great, until all of a sudden, I shot up out of bed and exclaimed, "He's gonna die."

I tried so hard to convince myself that it wasn't real. That was just about the only way I could get myself to stop crying and go back to sleep. Then about 2 1/2 months later, my sister told me that she heard on the news that he had died. I refused to believe her. But the instant I heard the requiem bell at the beginning of the wrestling show, my heart sank.

A couple of years ago, I had a tarot card reading done that said someone I had been in a relationship with before, would be coming back into my life. Then a few months after that, I got introduced to the ability to help lost souls cross over into the Light. Andre was the first spirit who came to me for help. He was always around for the longest time. But now, so many other things had happened in the spirit world, that I don't really get to see him quite as often any more. I did find out the he and I have had a few past lives together though.