View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
omg yay cloves!!!!!!!!

I felt the same way when the deck arrived, connected to them.love the way the cards feel and everything. Crio is magic!

I did a read this morn, using 3 cards to keep the story simple.

Will post up after this. Kind of blending it with todays tarot card.

The official person to me, when not being a literal official person means 'it's official' to whatever is next to the card. so example, you have lovers on one side, official dude in middle and change, would tell me your love is officialy about to change. its an official card, makes things 'official' end of! lol

Heya : D. Cool, Inika, would love to see how you use them. I am fresh and green right now lol its a whole new system but looks really awesome like a dramatic Spanish soap opera lol

Interesting, that works although explaining what you just said, would this apply usually to regular 2-3 spreads?
See, I did that round 8 card spread, so the two cards next to them sorta are contradictory in message ( card on right indicate what not to do). But overall, it was a really positive reading, no drama or fake folks, rofl. Looking forward to doing more, it really it's a great deck, glad my Leno's got cancelled for now