View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycat8
Hi @starman enjoyed reading this, did you get your book published, as i realise this thread is 18m old? I'd love to read it. I found in meditation i could reach a level of pure bliss, it felt so incredible that i stopped doing it because i thought i'll spend more time there than being physically present and with being a single mum at the time, it wasn't really an option. I thought id have to set an alarm so i can force myself to come back to reality but instead i just didn't do it any more. I got there with hypnotherapy once also, i remember clearly the hypnotherapist asking me to open my eyes and i just ignored him and stayed where i was, it felt amazing. After a few times of him asking me i became fully conscious, took a bit of a push lol! I can imagine its only a fraction of the feeling of pure bliss on spiritual plane when leaving this physical plane.

No, I did not finish the book. I have shared here at SF many times how I lost my eyesight
and was totally blind for about 5-years, well my vision is once again impaired, although I
can see well enough to post here. Nonetheless, I am writing at a slower pace.

What you describe sounds very beautiful and I can definitely relate to it. We all have that
incredible bliss within us. I believe that it is the fabric of our own pure being. Peace and
good journey to you.