View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 08:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman

I actually wrote some ten pages, so far, on this but only posted a reduced version here for those who do not like long posts; thus there is much more on this which I have written. It is part of a book that I am putting together; the third book which I have written. The first book which I wrote back in the 1980’s, was on “Inspiration,” my second book was on “Awareness,” and this third book will be on “Existence.” Having a very fulfilling retirement, I do this only to share insights. Peace.

Hi @starman enjoyed reading this, did you get your book published, as i realise this thread is 18m old? I'd love to read it. I found in meditation i could reach a level of pure bliss, it felt so incredible that i stopped doing it because i thought i'll spend more time there than being physically present and with being a single mum at the time, it wasn't really an option. I thought id have to set an alarm so i can force myself to come back to reality but instead i just didn't do it any more. I got there with hypnotherapy once also, i remember clearly the hypnotherapist asking me to open my eyes and i just ignored him and stayed where i was, it felt amazing. After a few times of him asking me i became fully conscious, took a bit of a push lol! I can imagine its only a fraction of the feeling of pure bliss on spiritual plane when leaving this physical plane.