View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:08 PM
Badcopyinc

I want to just say read my sig but...

I feel I must tell you being enlightened includes not stressing what anyone thinks of you.

Do yiu think dolphins wonder if their fins are shaped awkwardly or if they are fat?

An enlightened person knows the self and sees themselves in everyone and everything.

Enlightenment is something you’re born with and can not be taken from you. This idea you have to work for it and it’s some monumental task is a creation of your mind.

Many books all illustrate the same thing. All that is required is to let go of who you aren’t. The book of secrets is a book with 112 ways to let go via breathing.
And even in the beginning of the book he poses the question of its just about letting go than why the need for the book? Letting go is another task that is sold that needs to be completed.

Figure out who you are. If you keep searching for that one answer then you will get there. Comparing yourself to anyone else and their progress and how they got there is silly as no one person is the same. If we all are born with enlightenment then it’s what we learned and taught ourselves over the years that convinced us we are not enlightened. So how can following scripture or a plan help you find you?