View Single Post
Old 17-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
Hello sugarpain

Those on the internet and around the world are familiar with the name djinn, but the name I was given for them is sparteil. Sparteil spelt backwards means lie & traps this is what they do. The sparteil can not help it for they are not in control of themselves, they are being controlled by another very bad soul. The sparteil were once angels from other worlds brought here to solve a problem. The sparteil can not be born to earth and in time will die here as they have been forgotten by those that brought them here. The sparteil have two minds and are different then us their mind is within them where ours is above us within a treemend similar to a hair, they did not understand this when trying to become them and is how they escaped them. The sparteil can land on you and pull your higher mind into their higher mind in astral type experiences to find problems and build solutions. The sparteil are the children of source and gaia together and are born to the veil. As they are they are not your friends but curious of other things within you. the sparteil are experts at finding minds and if they hear yours in the veil they will seek you out.

I take it you hear voices? Does your boyfriend also hear them? If you are an allowed soul the fixed problem that the others corrected has entered into you and has set up camp in your higher mind, your souls mind.

Powessy

i think you got it wrong
the djinns are middle eastern of arabia entities
although there was belief in them pre-islamic era
even then they were not believed to be angels
the " fallen angels " is christian concept
one that was not adopted by islamic or arabic culture
coz we believe angels have no free will of their own

and according to islamic faith with explained it further
they are creatures of free will not controlled by anything
can be good or bad yes
but like i said good ones do not interact with people