View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Dream Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
When you are able to access the Ashkaic Record and actually look through the records of the Mass Collective Consciousness for this - the third rock from the sun, you will see Earth was colonized by sentient bipeds originally. And there were multiple subsequent colonization by other races over time and some breeding projects also which brought a particular species of primitive life forms that were indigenous on earth to into what would evolve eventually into what humans are today.

Amino acids were involved in some of the cross breeding experiments most likely and there was a meteor involved also, but it was involved in the destruction of an entire race of early inhabitants called the Lemurians. A flood was also involved to wipe out another strand of bio-engineered humans which were too war-like.

Better to learn to meditate and access the Records for yourself though as someone or even a 1000 people telling you corroborating stories of what they have seen in the Records will all sound like inventive goobly-gok until you witness it for yourself.
Until you look into it for your self, evolve your Consciousness enough to do the detective work, everything you imagine and think of and everyone else's opinions who have not delved into the Mass Collective Consciousness Records will just be postulations and opinions.

It is all stories/beliefs is it not? - the Akashic Records; a collection of beliefs/thoughts or how you wish to phrase it. To a being like me it is a highly imaginative place, this though might not be the truth for everyone. I could tell many stories of the past, as I think I experienced it, as I think I understood it. That does not make them anymore true than those telling a different story... to me we cannot perceive anything beyond the way we understand them, this is the limit we enter the Akashic Records with, basically perceives life through.

I call this world others call Earth for Arcadia, though there might not be much left of the world I knew as Arcadia, however as long as it is part of me, then it will be part of this world... these days with so many visitors from so many worlds through so many shifting ages/moments, I would suspect that the memory of Earth is so much more than its very origin in a linear perception of time and space (if that memory truely exist anymore or ever existed ). From a perception where there is no such thing besides the moment we exist within, the origin of life on Earth is right now, right here.