View Single Post
Old 14-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreebsy
Hi im sorry to sound really silly probably! im new to all this, been having a real crisis and almost breakdown over the fear of dying. Slowly trying to get the grips that there is the spirit world but from some things i read im confused!

My main worry if there is a spirit world, that i wont be with my fiance and children. My fiancé doesnt really believe in much (he's in the thinking of once youre dead you're dead) which i just really cant believe. Im worried that he'll end up a lost soul and i wont be in the same realm as him and my children? The thought of being without him and them scares me so much and i need to know if what im thinking is right and how i can change it?!

sorry for all the questions!! x
Dear dreebsy,

As new waves of interest wash upon the shores of this thread, I welcome you and extend gratitude and recognition of your life journey through which you have sought the many signposts of guidance.

Your fear is a natural process which occurs within the processing of various flavours of information which meet the palate of your mind. Do not suppress this fear, for it is not your enemy. Seek instead to understand it, as a child would seek to understand a new environment, perhaps with a little fear, yet with curiosity and a sense of adventure.

It is for me to make myself clear, that your fears may subside through the provision of deeper understanding - that you are not led astray with misinterpretation.
While the preparation of your soul passage through knowledge and self-development grants you much greater access initially, this is not to say those who disbelieve in a spirit world or their own spirit are going to be separated from their loved ones, or they are going to some hell-ish place. While it is true, that soul may not immediately perceive their spirit guides or immediately return to the spirit world upon their passing, this does not necessarily give cause for concern. For it is, the mechanics of thought, and how consciousness works for all beings is, the moment your child or loved one thinks about you, they will immediately be united with you. That is, if that thought is created from the energy of love and sincere intention. What occurs is that sincere feeling and intention, combined with their thought of you makes your vibrations immediately compatible to allow you both to see one another. Because of their beliefs, or absence of them, they may indeed have less initial access to other dimensions or entities, but they will still hold access to you and every single being or creature they once loved. If there is love in the heart between two beings, they can never, ever, be separated, regardless of their spiritual beliefs.

Your companion of consciousness.
Spirit Guide Sparrow.

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸