View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Guide

Most people are not interested in hearing the truth.They want to be lied to and told what they only want to hear If they dont.. they get mad and lash out in anger at you. If its not that they will discredit you. In fact most people are more interested in silly things

How do i know this? Personal experience conducting tarot readings for others.

In fact people can pay me to just tell them the "usual" oh yes he IS your twin flame.. but hes not ready hes not "awake yet" and when he does he will come "running back to you" and live happily ever after. now give me 100 dollars

Just go take a look at any tarot forum and tell me what you see? Women asking about relationship and when that ex will come back.. just add twin flame to it and there ya go. voila! "twin flame readers"

Id be far pressed to believe that any "psychic" is allowed to be able to "read" on anything concerning twin flames. Even more so with just tarot cards. A point of interest is how some will say that only a presence of "certain cards" will mean this or that and must be there.

A perfect example of these "psychics" is the numerous readings that "UNION IS NOW'.. being predicted for the last 30 years. But yet.. virtually no twin flame is in "union" at all. Maybe those women need to stop equating being in a romantic relationship with their twin flame as "twin flame union". Because that is what they mean when they talk about "twin flame union"

Not to mention all the talk by women who have said about how one psychic has told them they arent twin flames.. then another said they are.. and yet even another psychic has said they are but "not meant to be together in this lifetime". It seems to follow this pattern.. and they're are PLENTY of women who have said this elsewhere. Like youtube.. and the obsession with manywomen all flocking to the "union is now" videos.. you will find these comments in abundance. Dont tell me people here havent seen such things said.

If that isnt enough proof.. why not take a look at these so called psychics who are in "union" with person #2,3 and even 4 Elise Perez comes to mind.. and shes a "psychic" but apparently just not all that psychic enough to know that all these people are not her twin flame. Thats not loa (another false and old belief system)either.. just lessons her soul decided to experience.

All non twin flame readers can not and will not be able to read for any twin flame.. They cant even ascend from the 3d ego level "im a tarot reader what i say is law and im so great.. just look at my "reviews". What makes anyone think they can read at a 5d level consciousness otherwise? False hope and wanting to be told what they only want to hear.

In fact i think people should look up "cold reading" and see just how many scammers.. uhh i mean psychics will deviously get YOU to tell them info that they will then use to "dazzle' people with.