View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
More unloving assuming thoughts from you jeremy, you may wrongly think, believe and say what you like, of me, and i realy do not mind, as my conscience is clear....I only ever speak without condemnation and I only ever treat others with respect.

This is a forum, with so many different personalities, I try to be lovingly conscious of that.

I may have used the wrong words or phrases on a "very few" occasions,....which may have seen anybody taking offence, but that may have been their insecurities that has any person finding offense in my posts....

I can not be tippy towing around you jeremy because of the way that you take offence, at anyone that disagrees with your beliefs. If you wish to liable me and threaten me with your dharma energies and or god friends as you have done on a few occasions in the past...AGAIN I DO NOT MIND IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO DO SO....just know that such thoughts will keep a person stumbling in darker realms of existence, instead of finding true wonderfully beautiful fellowship with awesome beings that have developed themselves in our true one and only heavenly fathers divine and holy transforming love......

....Which does allow a person, entrance into the heavenly fathers many mansions of love and abundance in the holy kingdom.

Neil.

You mustn't forgotten about the trap that you cheated for me to touch when you invited me to ring your bell. You passed strong current that could kill me. So are you a "loving" being? Not at all and you insisted to ask me to do as Jesus could do in his life time that means you're inflexible and not thoughtful in your thinking. That's in your mind "loving notion" is just hanging on your mouth but it isn't so.

Before you know me much then you say , I'm affected by darkness energy. And your assumptions are most misleading others. So I wonder where is your loving elements in your senses.

Your response to me is just boastful and buff and bluster. Nothing you can show me what you saying is really good. That's why you support Ab Orgine to oppose my comments to him. You're all can't fight against the demon or darkness energy because your dharma energy is not working or not strong enough to fight them.

That's why you tell as you've frightened the darkness but you and Ab Orgine relatives are still affected or linked by your people to them. You think your prayers can defeat the darkness energy or the demons. You're wrong. I see actually ,you people are helping by the darkness energy to expand your believes.

I know what you're doing at your place and what you and Ab Orgine can do. You're spreading the darkness energy. When you pray in your post in my thread, you just say, my father in heaven. You never say about his name or who or what religion? So how can you pray in such manner and hoping you can defeat the darkness or demons? Who's your father in heaven? That's joking.