View Single Post
Old 28-08-2016, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Wow, for a dude who says you cant know God and we wrap up God in human clothes, you sure do have a lot to say about "your God".
We wrap God up in human clothes in our attempts to conceptualise or 'know God' through our own limited and cognitive awareness, so both concepts still hold true that you cannot 'know God' yet the absence of the knowing leads us to justify the basic belief by actually rationalising one.

I do not really understand what you are driving at here though and when I say 'God' I am not referring to 'my God' or 'your God' or 'anybody else's God'...but THE God - the one who goes by many names, yet is nameless...the one who is beyond all perception, thought and form, yet mankind catches a glimpse of it sometimes and uses whatever limited expression their soul has to relate it into general social awareness...

Maybe I have a lot to say...I don't know...maybe you'd like to elaborate? it would surely help. Thank you.