Thread: "Not Spiritual"
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Not spiritual, from my days in a church followed by a dysfunctional marriage followed by a cult: She strikes at me. But she clothes it in the most caring, concerned language you can imagine. As nectarous and thick as saccharine syrup.

I of course react because I call out bee ess when it's there in front of me, and I know what passive-aggressive is.

And now look! Look everyone at how he reacted, his reaction is SO not spiritual. But I forgive you, I was once where you are now, ha ha! Oh and look again at his inability to be vulnerable, his unwillingness to open up and share. His reaction to being challenged.

I don't hang around and pretend to "share" for the same reason I would scrabble out of an alligator pit pronto.

Post #9. The anti-post of this thread topic. It is all spiritual.
Maybe you can help me here, Baile. In the attempt to understand this logically.

There are those of us, like yourself and myself who have this inbuilt 'human bee ess detector' and recognise passive-agressive and even the exasperated "I was ONLY trying to help" *sigh* when it gets pointed out.

Now, with the way 'the world is' in that nothing is really bee ess because people accept everything now and tell you to "who are YOU to call the manure farm?" so, what makes your thought any different from the thought of another now?

All one can say is "that sounds like a crock of bull to ME" and have the other person say..."yeah, to YOU" and so, what is ventured and what is gained in this exercise?

I can see a time in the future where language and communication will not exist anyway because it will be totally pointless...