Thread: "Not Spiritual"
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Experiencer

You've said what's also in my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
. .I didn't want people to notice me, I wanted others to notice it...and how it was expressing itself through me and affecting me.

It was too bad that others thought it was me just 'seeking attention'...attention they didn't want to give because it would lead to me becoming reliant/dependent upon external platitudes instead of seeking the answers within myself.

...but c'mon, what makes me any different from anybody else? what makes it so difficult to say "you have a beautiful soul and I can see it?" maybe they cannot see it like you can...no matter how much I try and show it.

It gets to the stage where I could walk on water but nobody will ever see it because they 'weren't looking' at the time...this is what it constantly feels like anyway.

So thank you so much for saying that because it has taken the pressure off just a bit and I am just reaching out for any final straws or lifelines before immersing myself into total solipsism.

Thanks again.

My 2 cents is how I so badly wish my family felt this inside me, from me . . But all they see is ego. I believe they're so immersed in their own "successful EGO's" that it blinds them.

Thanks for opening this subject Necromancer ~