View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 10:55 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athymari
I think the quality is in that whilst creatively visualising/daydreaming (self created) you are still taking in input from your physical body and this is stronger then the minds eye and so drowns out what is happeneing elsewhere.

When the body goes to sleep, all this stops, the visuals then come to the front and are as strong as the signals from the body. The difference is whether you are creating and/or aware of it.

Lucid visualising for me has always been daydreaming and has always been self-created for entertainment, usually whilst working :p

It is a very fine balancing act to control the amount of conscious awareness you have while working in the subconscious mind. Like any art there is a heap of training and discipline to be done to keep focus and create thought forms using creative ether without minor physical distractions. I feel that the minds eye is just as strong as the physical eyes but its effectiveness will depend on your ability to focus and keep your conscious point of view within the sub conscious part of the mind. The conscious mind views the sub conscious minds contents and i believe it is a matter of shifting your awareness rather than turning off your physical awareness.

Have you ever used your creative ether to help others aswell?