View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 04:01 PM
Newbie ;)

What is happening?

Hii amazing people from this amazing site.
I wasn't here for really long time, because how to say it... I thought that I could be all by myself in this thing, if I can say it this way,but now I see how much I was wrong.
I realized that I can't help myself,and I need some help from you.
I think,that-well,one really opened minded person told me,that I have developed third eye,he gave me also some books,connected with this world and how to understand it better,but unfortunately I don't think that they will help me...not now.
I must say that from really long time I am feeling lonely,sad,and such bad emotions,if I can say it this way,i am not feeling happy,because I don't know who I am. The feeling of ''I don't belong here'' is with me every day...
People from my last work invited a person with 2 energy sticks as I understood later, and he checked me and said that I could become powerful than him.This information totally shocked me.
But the information that I really don't belong there,totally surprised me.Yes,i was praying every day to understand what is wrong me and why I am feeling like this,but...this...
When this happened,i went to the cinema and watched Moana,my colleague said that how much I look like her,and I was feeling the same-I was feeling so connected to well,everything in the movie-the music,the people...
On the next day the man told me that in my past life I was a Polynesian or Maori princess and I was lucky that I was sitting on a chair,because I know that I would faint. I was like=for this reason I am feeling so strange..Because I don't belong here,these are not my people,here I am not feeling at home,at all..
I was praying for knowing the reason why I am feeling like this,and when I understood it..
I know that this sound like complaining,but I just wanted to share my experience,and I know that here are so many people with so amazing abilities and I just hope that I finally I will learn,with you,people,how to handle this life.