View Single Post
Old 15-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Master
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed my posts here. Interesting that you can feel the connect coming through. Sounds like you are sensitive to such things. :)

-----------------

I tried to channel the dragoness briefly, though I suspected the answers I figured at worst it'll be good channeling practice. and 1 minute has left me with a very mild pressure headache, but it'll pass very soon.

I asked her, if I want to become a full monad member what should I do? <Continue doing just as you are doing. And continue to get and do what you are thinking and planning to do in the future.>

<I've been keeping an eye on you and you are doing very well. You've attracted the attention of some other members. We'll help you to gradually become a member.>

Will I enjoy being a full monad member? <yes you will. Lots of fun, options. YOu'll love it.>

----------------------------------------

later:

I thought to myself, so the monad are sexual beings, I wasn't directing it at her but i did get, <you don't know the half of it.>

<and you should start saying we monad members since soon enough you'll be a full member.>

So the others won't mind that? <not the ones keeping an eye on you and helping. > and the others, <they wouldn't care either. Their attitude, would be you're a member, but one who's not consciously aware of being a full member yet.. > So they are aware of me then? <Yes, just not paying much attention to you since you're being helped by me, and soon a few others. think the human expression to many cooks....>

Makes sense. can't have 40 all trying to help me like you are. <very true, that would be counter productive.>

<continue as you are doing, and stick to or close to your plan, and i guarantee before the incarnation ends you'll be a full member.>

Though I call her the dragoness, that is just a term I use since when she first contacted me months ago she sent me a mental image of a dragon's head and wings behind the head.