View Single Post
Old 12-04-2015, 04:41 AM
Master
I decided to try a short channeling instead of waiting.

So what is a monad?

<it is a soul that , to use a human term, is more evolved, more aware, then we are at present. Like the 3 of us they are souls who are, one could say, 1 soul, but many separate identities and consciousnesses>

Like the 3 of us are, the 2 of us, and twin flame? <very similar yes indeed. With the 3 of us working together we will become a conscious member soon. You may be surprised at how soon. As long as we work together like we have been doing. it is an exciting time, such glorious great change.>

is that why she (dragoness) has taken an interest in me, and i guess us? <partially. she, like any soul, does and is willing to help and teach others. But we are of her lineage and she sees that we are close so has taken a special interest in us. easier for 1 member, 1 conscious member of a monad to be doing this. Better then half of them doing that.> I feel soul said this in a somewhat humorous intent.

so we can get there by working together? <yes, us 3. the way what some would call past or parallel lives can affect each other, what you do helps and effects us, me and twin, equally. as you become aware of being me, but your own self, your own consciousness. As you grow into this awareness it raises all of us. and humans also. the humans would be surprised at how developed spiritually they really are. but they'll all find out in their own time. We'll ascend together whether we are merged or not. Though I suspect we may prefer to experience it together instead of being merged.>

and we'll do that together, the 3 of us? <certainly, we are tied together. You raise up and develop as you are doing, and it effects us all, we raise too. Soon we'll be joining them.>

So put simply a monad is a group of souls who are also 1 soul. Separate identities of one soul, but their own souls too? <yes, it may seem more complicated or confusing if one thinks of it to much, but that is ok. Think on it, but not to deeply, it'll make perfect sense.> i think I do understand, in a way.

Dragoness told me this morning while I was asleep but not asleep that everyone is a member of a monad but most are not aware of it. <yes, that is true. One can experience that for short periods of time, but one has to awaken, ascend, grow into, mature, or whatever term you prefer to use, to be a full conscious member, which we will be sooner then you think. and they are as sexual beings as we are.> since they are like us and we are like them. Makes sense. <indeed.>