View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

The old man built this house. I’m not too sure if there is much history to this land. He built this place 31 years ago and I don’t think there was anything here before him but I could be wrong. I don’t think any native tribes were around here. The one thing we found odd was the mounds of rocks. They probably cleared land and piled the rocks. Except there isn’t any fields around for half a mile. These are pretty big rocks so I highly doubt it that they hauled them half a mile to pile. There’s two of them.

I started thinking last night. I totally forgot that I did see something when I was a little girl living at my parents but my imagination was extreme. I’ve seen a man with a hyena head at the end of my bed once before I fell asleep. And I remember seeing a Cherubim as well. I remember spinning around in the house and I saw wings outside and the wings were folded. I didn’t know what it was til years later when I came across Pinterest. Weird eh?

Back in my day the internet was just starting up. We had the old dial up I internet. I never did look it up cause I thought it was my imagination. Apparently I was wrong about the imagination part.