View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Then again, it doesn't mean that the child is not gifted.

At that age (3-4 years) many children are not fully embodied in the physical, and they still have some astral sensitivity. So they may pick up on past or future events, and they may have "imaginary" friends who could be genuine astral entities; they can see and talk with these entities but any adult present will just see a child talking to no-one.

In most cases this fades by the age of 7, when consciousness is fully anchored in the physical body, especially if the child is discouraged from talking with their "imaginary" friends. But in some cases these abilities persist. This is both a gift and a challenge, because the growing child will be aware of many things which others are not aware of.

There are many books written by adult psychics who describe their experiences growing up and some of the difficulties they faced. It does make a difference whether the adults around such children accept or dismiss their abilities.

Peace.

I fully agree with you on that. It does make a difference growing up wether or not the adults around that child accept or dismiss their abilities. In the case of my friend, I know she would not discourage her in any way or make the child feel she should not pay any credence to what it is she sees. My friend is very open and very advanced in her enlightenment and on her path. This child spends more time in her company than with her own mom due to work and circumstance. So I am not sure how the childs mom receives it, but my friend definitely in no way would discourage her or make her feel foolish. I honestly feel this child is gifted in many ways.