View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 02:28 AM
Knower

I'm with my t.f. I met 20 yrs ago.. but.. I believe I met my twin ray 7 yrs ago, which they say & it certainly felt like, a bit higher of an octave than a t.f....
They say there are (some places) 7 t.f.'s.. I like the 12 in primary soul group & 144 in larger soul group theory...
OK so.. for a time, I was alone, between meeting the twin ray & a few of my t.f.'s... & THAT was my most peaceful time...
I also was in a good place with my life & self.. I'm now in a different place,
and back with my orig. t.f. person... the intensity is back as it is with a t.f. often times... but.. I have changed.. he has changed...
I think ? to write at places like this.. to step back to keep balance in life...
& as the advice above to concentrate on immediate responsibilities is probably the most healthy.
This connection I have now, I know I am his favorite.. I know this ...
no matter what, I will always be his favorite.. 20 yrs. I've known him..
If we are light bodies on the other side.. 5 D as you say.. it is a time to relax.. life flows.. It helps me so much to write in these places...
In my experience it's not this or that it's this & that...
our soul connectionS are with us & into forever...
Can you try to see yourself as spirit also (transformed light body) now?
so you are not pulled... ?
I am trying to do the same and this current t.f. guy I am with, is willing to do whatever I need to stay healthy & he knows we will never be apart...
Just to read other's struggles even, helps me to know I'm not alone & that too helps me relax.
Take care! Hugs!