View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 05:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
Makes sense. What do you think is the most accurate representation of the underlying mechanics of life we have? (I'd guess it would be something close to what NDErs report, since that seems like it's the closest source of potentially empirical evidence we've thus far discovered)

I also just read 'The Invisible Choir' by Tessa Lynne, which pushes the same idea of human consciousness existing separately from a somewhat parasitic spiritual conscious individual.

In a few words ... I believe that we are dream characters in the dreams our higher selves dream. The important implication is that when we die it feels like we are waking up to the consciousness of our higher selves. It feels exactly how we feel about us in our dreams. In the afterlife we aren't anymore who we are now.

I believe that all anthropomorphic models of the afterlife are incorrect.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.