View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
The problem with the first paragraph question is that astral projection is the act of projecting your consciousness, soul, spirit, energy, or whatever you want to call it into another dimension. Being that the person watching TV on their couch exists in the physical dimension means that you could not chop of their head since you are projecting into a completely different dimension. The first problem with attacking their astral body is simple - finding their astral body. Astral projection occurs primarily in the "spiritual" dimensions meaning that those dimensions are inhabited by you can probably guess.... Spirits. The chances of you encountering another living Human-being's spiritual body in the spiritual dimensions is far beyond low. 99.999% of the beings you encounter during an astral projection are going to be beings that exist primarily in the dimension you've projected in. So statistically speaking you're not even going to be able to find their spiritual body to be honest, let alone try and chop off their head. But you could certainly try and chop off the head of a spiritual being that exists in the spiritual dimensions, although I don't recommend doing so since the knowledge and skill we possess in the spiritual dimensions compared to them is the equivalent of a baby in the physical dimension compared to an adult. They are far more skilled since they reside in that dimension and know how to defend themselves far greater than our skill to attack them is. Bluntly speaking we are out of our element, even after we've spent a great deal of time in the spiritual dimensions and learning how they operate. They have more time mastering their craft in that environment than we can comprehend. And if you go into a projection with the mindset of causing damage to another being (even if it's just an innocent test) you're going to end up in a lower-vibrational dark realm which is inhabited by beings who do nothing but fight each other, hurt each other, and dominate each other. So you will be outmatched in every aspect.

But since you did bring up the topic of spiritual decapitation I feel the need to go a little deeper. It's not by coincidence than a lot of demonology teaches one of the only ways to truly "kill" a demon is to completely decapitate them. This myth also stretches into vampires, dragons, and some other mythological beings. All of those mythological beings can in one way or another be traced back to demons and the dark spiritual dimensions. So there is definitely something that many civilizations, cultures, and religions managed to stumble upon with the whole idea of spiritual decapitation. In my own experiences I have seen a spiritual being decapitated and at least they were pretending to be "dead." What exactly constitutes "dead" in the spiritual dimensions I cannot say, I am quite certain it's not the same as what we consider "dead" though. The story of Osiris how he was cut into pieces and put back together certainly has its roots in the spiritual dimensions. And the spiritual bodies are comprised of some type of semi-solid liquid substance that is almost plasma-like. So pieces of them can certainly be removed and even put back. The question is what happens to that being if their head is removed. Does only the body die? Does the entire being die? Do they come back to life if they are put back together? Nobody can say for sure. But in the experience where the being was beheaded they all at least pretended that being had died, although this was in the lower-vibrational dimensions so they really didn't get bent out of shape as one would expect after witnessing what would be considered murder in our dimension. To them it seemed like an every day mundane event. The reason I say they seemed though is because you can take what you see in the lower-vibrational dimensions as a grain of sand. Because they are always putting on a fake show to lead us astray, lying to us, playing sinister games, etc. all to confuse us and lead us into darkness with them. Truthfully if the biggest question you have about astral projection is if you can decapitate beings in the spiritual dimensions I don't think you should be worrying about astral projecting quite yet, because you're only going to open doors you can never shut and end up regretting it. I'd wait until you're in a wiser form later on in life.

I do like the way you explained deeper into the realms of astral projection. Could you tell me a little more about how to astral project? I'm an Indigo and I've been trying to do it for a while now but I haven't been able to. Most of the time, I just hear voices. I used to get sleep paralysis but lately I've become conscious enough to be able to still have control over my physical body. Is it because I'm not ready yet, or I haven't been able to do it because I've never had an out-of-body experience before?