Thread: Magnetic hands
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:25 PM
Knower
Magnetic hands

Just wondering if anybody may know what this means? I am consistently dreaming of school or school related things lately which can relate to lessons being learned or a lessing which i am going through, but i am stck with this meaning as i go into a big hall where there are 100s of people, in the centre there are many powerful people, i notice the bushes etc ... there i a speech going on, i think i cant do anything to these powerful people in this crowded area, I am sat with these powerful people and they are listening to the speech, there is a young man in a suit next to me, i sense he is apart of these bloodlines but i feel extreme good in him when i bump into him and apaologise while being seated. For some reason power is radiating from my right hand and there is a pin that has been drawn to my hand and stuck to me like a magnet but not in me like pricking me. The magnet begins to shoot off and then return to me and i manage to gain control over the power of this magnetism, the man next to me s amazed by this and i mouth *** to him and giggle! I gain more control over this ability to manipulate how to move this pin around with my energy. The speech finishes and thousands of pins become magnetised to my hand along with coins and things like that, nothing is pricking me or hurting me, just sticking to my hand like a magnet?