View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 07:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Renew
I wanted to know if anyone has experienced it or is currently going through it?

I want to know that I'm not alone in this...

I feel like I've been in a looong winter on the inside. I can't produce anything great, no inspiration or motivation, can't form relationships or talk to people, I feel fatigued even after sleep or even counting to 5... I feel like a blank canvas. An empty well. A frozen lake.

I feel like a 0% battery since 2015.

I haven't gone to college and have no job.
What's there to do but let go and do nothing....

But I want to get back into life...Or at least I wished I had some message from God letting me know what to do or where to go...

I feel so lost and have no energy or direction... I feel disconnected from everyone...

I'm going to leave this here and do some thinking and be away from the internet. I'll come back in a few days to read any replies.

To me this "Dark Night Of The Soul" is a time of great change and growth within yourself and that includes your life as well.

It's the process of transformation, a metamorphosis This "Dark Night Of The Soul"

To me at times it has been like standing on the edge of a high cliff in a violent storm looking out over a rough vast ocean with huge sea monsters in it and just running and jumping off the cliff into all that, or even sailing on a raft though all that, like a very fast powerful rush.

At times it has also had a very dull, depressing, hopeless, or no feeling at all type of feel to it or a disconnected kinda feel kinda like what you have said here.

Another image that describes it is a snake squirming shedding it's skin aggressively, letting go of stuff which no longer serves it, stuff it has out grown. This is all beliefs and ways of being that have been holding you back within yourself and your life.

Even the phoenix bird can be used to describe it, a rise from the ashes, setting yourself on flames, dying an being reborn.

So imo it's a powerful in your face kinda shift, change, letting go and transformation its a process and you will come out of it and when you do you will be laughing in joy like a lunatic.

Quote:
But I want to get back into life...Or at least I wished I had some message from God letting me know what to do or where to go...

What you have said here, you want to get back into life but are looking for a sign from God? maybe you saying you want to get back into life is the sign your looking for? maybe it's not but at least you do have a goal "getting back into life"

Quote:
I feel so lost and have no energy or direction... I feel disconnected from everyone...

If your feeling lost with no direction what may help is to just do anything because doing stuff can lead to other stuff happening, if you decide you want to do something else later on, then you can.

Thats what i have to say atm, peace.