View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Renew
I wanted to know if anyone has experienced it or is currently going through it?

I want to know that I'm not alone in this...

I feel like I've been in a looong winter on the inside. I can't produce anything great, no inspiration or motivation, can't form relationships or talk to people, I feel fatigued even after sleep or even counting to 5... I feel like a blank canvas. An empty well. A frozen lake.

I feel like a 0% battery since 2015.

I haven't gone to college and have no job.
What's there to do but let go and do nothing....

But I want to get back into life...Or at least I wished I had some message from God letting me know what to do or where to go...

I feel so lost and have no energy or direction... I feel disconnected from everyone...

I'm going to leave this here and do some thinking and be away from the internet. I'll come back in a few days to read any replies.

Hi there
I have been there and I know how you feel, yet we kinda have to move through it or we will get stuck. This stuckness is what you are describing above, your doing no thing...

After my dark night everyone disappeared and to some degree a sense of isolation permeated my very core. I am slowly re-integrating myself back into the world.

This is not always easy when the main connections in life have fallen away.

How are your family, can you lean on them? I have been filling my spaces with some people, people that I have known a long time. If you have younger, like little family members see if you can spend time with them. They help us with healing because they have not been tainted by conditioning yet.

Oh and laughter, find a way to laugh. It does not have to be a huge experience, just a little tune up, it will help your body with the healing.

I wrote a great deal, anything and everything and just let myself express the horribleness of what I was feeling. As I sit alone here now I wonder about the dark night of the soul. I have many books filled with that writing and with the fact that I could not breath back then and my chest hurt a lot of the time.

The good news is that once someone hits rock bottom, which I did, there is only one way to go and that is upwards. This needs to be a slow and steady progress to ensure that the system does not get shocked.

The whole hitting rock started in 2007 for me and I am steadily building myself back up. Ignore the 10 years that was me, I needed it to stay sane. We are all different I am sure that you can and will do this a little faster.

Maybe work with someone too.