View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
[I vehemently disagree that your cousin was being punished for something by being born brain damaged. ]

Well then that makes two of us. However, that is only one explanation. Your explanation makes more sense to me. However, I still disagree that at a soul would chose that kind of life. If it's not being punished then why put yourself through that?

I never thought of myself as a continuation of souls before. My body and my being is just one soul and one that my consciousness is experiencing. I have been other souls( that I don't remember)and will come back as another soul(but it won't be me as I know it). At least this is what I am gathering from this thread.

Our spirits have very different priorities than our minds/personalities have. They have an overview of things which is nearly unimaginable to us when we are limited by human form with it's base program of only 5 senses. In human form much of our choices, descisions and opinions are based on things other people taught us and are derived from knowledge of ONLY this deminision - at least until we finally make contact with our spirit/higher self and and begin connecting up senses beyond the basic five and begin to see the broader picture from spirits view point.

Here's a little story I had the great honor of being told about.....it´s why a particular little girl whom I've recently met came into this world.

In a former life she had a daughter, the two of them were accidently posioned and her daughter died young.
This life that daughter came back and is still dealing with that posioning from a previous life and it is coming across as allergic reactions to nearly all food types. This has led to horrific medial proceedures and the removal of several different organs of the body and finally the diagnosis that she had less than 6 weeks to live.
Meantime her mother from the previous life has been watching this epic struggle and moved by extreme compassion and love for the soul which was once her daughter she chose to come back into incarnation to help her. She'd not planned on coming back into body so soon for her own reasons but changed her mind when she saw that by her existance in body again she could help another in a deep struggle.
She came back 2 1/2 years ago and is the daughter of the woman who is allergic to most foods and struggling to live and had all but lost hope and was ready to pass over...she now has a reason to fight for her life......a child.
This child, once the mother herself, only remembers on occasion and only for seconds why she returned and her look of utter mortification of remembering that she is forgetting is astonishing to see, then it's gone as the mind of a 2 1/2 year old takes over and picks up a toy to play with or turns to someone for comforting.
Her remembering isn't important, her very presense again here on the 3D earth plane is enough to alter and give hope to another soul, her very presense here is enough to give the woman who was once her daughter a reason to fight for life. It could be said that in choosing to come back into body again she has saved anothers life and that person will now have a chance to heal the trauma carried forward from another life into this one.

As spirits we are beings of total love and compassion.....we make choices not for selfish reasons but for self-less reasons. Why ever your cousin chose to come in the form he came in know that a Higher Purpose is being served and all is working out as it should.