View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 02:58 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I could not understand even this first sentence.
Anyone want to explain the meaning of just this one sentence for me?
Thanks.

You are a human male.

A human male used his own conscious awareness to think about spirit and creation.

The documents imply that some form of higher spiritual person gave a male this information...why?

Only a male using his own personal physical and spiritual consciousness could have considered information.

A human male considered his own self to be Jesus Christ...didn't he?

As I stated before as Christ is given a value of 1000 and so is Satan, since when is a human being a value of 1000 Years?

Therefore Jesus is a personal male's conscious spiritual self awareness as a philosophy...a philosophical statement regarding CHRIST.

As a spiritual psychic Healer I know about spiritual communications. That past lived deceased human beings gave me true and verifiable spiritual and medical information.
I also know that channeling of information of spirit involves a human beings own personal life recordings (past life)...our origin parents communicating to our lived lives and also our past lives. This is because spirit as the whole self came out of spirit origin light worldwide and divided into parents as a spirit manifestation. This is why the higher ONE communications that belong to the whole spirit without separation...but who communicates to the separation of human life/lived bodies uses human life experience and records to give us spiritual insight.

Therefore I know by personal spiritual communications that an ancient human male/s used this same method to gain spiritual wisdom regarding their own person...spiritual attacks and reasons for the spiritual changes as a self advised condition of spirit.